Monday, June 27, 2011

Tyler White

My first trip to Honduras has been everything I thought it would be so far. The plane ride and landing wasn't as terrible as it was made out to be on the discovery channel. My first hike to deliver food on a mountain was a great experience. I even delivered a bag of food to a man that happened to speak english.
Today I was apart of building my first home in Honduras and it was the best experience I have had since we have been here, but I know there is still a lot more to come. I look forward to the rest of the week and serving God even more.

3 comments:

  1. Tyler,
    I'm so glad that you are in honduras making each person smile. I'm so proud of you!!! I can't wait to see you when you get back! I miss you and I love you!!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to share your time, compassion and energy! You are a great person and you will be so blessed by your attitude and the things you are doing to help others

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler, we are so proud of you for the Christ like example you always are. I know going to Honduras will be a great experience for you. We miss you here but we know you are doing the Lords work there. We continue to pray for each one there and we know that God will bless the work that is being done. We love you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete